Saturday, March 1, 2014

More exploring

This week I ate more sweet potatoes. Who knew they would become my best friend?!? I have found one thing in particular I like about them. They fill me up. A lot of food I eat and then an hour later I am hungry again. I think it is because I can't really have any grains.... 

This week I found three really cool things. I found these root vegetable chips. Now that sounds nasty, but they really aren't. The have sweet potatoes, parsnips, taro, and other root veggies. But they are corn,gluten, and dairy free so I am not complaining.

I also  was able to find an almond based "ice cream." It is defiantly different. I don't eat that much at once. But it is nice to have something cold and chocolately like ice cream. 

Finally I was able to find corn free juice. That sounds funny I know... But most of them have corn syrup or lots of preservatives. This one is a natural juice. So it is water, juice, and beet sugar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment